Taking care of privacy and ensuring a high standard of protection of personal data of users of the website graindoziarnka.pl (“Website”), the Foundation for Supporting Ideas of Maria Montessori “Ziarnko Maku” in Krakow, ul. Fr. StefanaPawlickiego 1, 30-320 Kraków, NIP 9452168725 (hereinafter: Poppy Seed) presents the most important information about the method and scope of processing personal data of Website users (“Users”).
- The administrator of Users’ personal data is Ziarnko Poppy.
- Ziarnko Maku processes Users’ personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/ EC (“GDPR”) and other applicable provisions of Polish and EU law.
Ziarnko Maku processes Users’ personal data in the following situations and purposes:
- In order to handle the process of making donations (online payments) – including sending thanks and placing on the list of Donors;
- In order to provide services electronically by sending a newsletter or providing other marketing content, including direct marketing;
- To handle complaints about the operation of the Website;
- In order to keep statistics and analyze Users’ behavior.
Data processing in the cases provided for above is based on the User’s consent.
Ziarnko Maku also processes Users’ personal data for the following purposes:
- investigation or protection against possible claims;
- Accountability (from the performance of obligations under the law, including the Accounting Act).
Data processing in the cases provided for above is based on the legitimate interest of Ziarnek Maku consisting in ensuring the provision of services provided electronically.
- If the basis for data processing is the User’s consent, he may withdraw his consent at any time in the same way as he expressed it.
- Withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing of data that took place before the consent was withdrawn.
The Website uses mechanisms for automatic data storage in the form of cookies. They are used to better adapt the Website to the needs of Users.
- Providing data by Users is a contractual requirement if the User uses the functionality of the Website, i.e. makes a donation. In this case, failure to provide data will result in the inability to make a donation.
- In the remaining scope, providing data is not a contractual or statutory requirement and is voluntary.
- Ziarnko Maku does not share personal data with third parties, with the exception of PayU S.A., PayPro S.A., Mailer Lite and Poczta Polska S.A. with whom the data is shared in order to handle the donation process.
- Ziarnko Maku is also obliged to provide personal data at the request of public authorities authorized under the relevant provisions of law.
- By providing Users’ data, Ziarnko Maku makes every effort to ensure that personal data is properly secured, in particular in the manner provided for by the relevant national and European regulations on the protection of personal data.
Poppy Seed processes the following personal data:
- First name and last name;
- E-mail adress;
- City, address;
- Phone number;
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion of the contract and for the provision of the donation service.
The user has the right to:
- Access to personal data and information on the method and scope of their processing;
- Request rectification of data if they are incorrect or incomplete;
- Data deletion requests;
- Requests to limit the processing of personal data;
- Requests to transfer personal data;
- Object to data processing.
- The User should submit requests via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data is stored for the period of providing services by electronic means, and after their completion – for the time during which the User may submit a complaint regarding the provision of services.
- If there is a legal requirement to store personal data for a certain period of time, e.g. for tax and accounting purposes, Ziarnko Maku processes data for the time specified in the regulations, e.g. 5 years after the end of the year in which a specific event occurred.
- For statutory purposes, Ziarnko Maku processes Users’ personal data for a period of 6 years.
- In the case of processing personal data on the basis of consent, Ziarnko Maku ceases to process data with the withdrawal of consent to their processing.
Ziarnko Maku takes all technical and organizational measures to ensure the highest possible protection of personal data, in particular against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data sent, stored or otherwise processed. Ziarko Maku uses the best methods and procedures available to it to ensure compliance of data processing with the principles of privacy.
If the User considers that his personal data is not properly processed by Poppy Seed, he is entitled to submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, address: Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
The User can contact the Ziarnko Maku by phone: 575688333 or by e-mail via the e-mail address: email@example.com. In terms of personal data, we recommend contacting the personal data protection officer appointed by Ziarnko Maku by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.