We want to help overcome limitations.
The aim of the action is to raise funds for the construction and equipment of the Center for Education, Diagnosis and Development.
We build in stages:
CEDAR. This is a place where, based on the school environment, comprehensive help from specialists will be possible. This is the space where we watch on the child’s development while working with the whole family.
And what exactly are we planning?
- In C.E.D.R, there will be offices in which it will be possible to:
- Psychological assistance in the field of diagnosis of dysfunctions and special educational needs,
- Psychotherapy of parents and children,
- Support of a speech therapist and neuro logopedist for children with speech impediments, reading difficulties and stuttering,
- Sociotherapy and social skills training for children with difficulties in functioning in a group,
- Therapy and exercises to help restore hand-eye coordination
- Consultation with a dietician
- Medical consultation of such specialists as: pediatrician, neurologist, child psychiatrist,
- Physical rehabilitation,
- Sensory integration.
- We will build a gym – a zone of movement and physical development helping to improve motor skills in children with a disorder body motility and postural defects, disabilities and a place where school children can have physical education classes.
- We will open cafes with delicious homemade cake, aromatic coffee and a good book – we will take care of both the palate and we will relax your mind. We will make the waiting time for carers more pleasant children during their activities and we will create a space for building relationships, inspiring conversations and an exchange platform experiences😊
We collect #grain and build C.E.D.R. – support our work!
Become a donor
To support our initiative, you can make an online transfer. All you have to do is fill in the appropriate fields of the form below and click the button “Donate.” Then you will be transferred to online payments.
Online bank transfer
Foundation for Supporting the Ideas of Maria Montessori POPPY SEED
Ul. Ks. Stefana Pawlickiego 1
07 1540 1115 2044 9091 9783 0003
Environmental Protection Bank
A foreign transfer
IBAN: PL 07 1540 1115 2044 9091 9783 0003
SWIFT code (BIC): EBOSPLPW
Grain to grain
Join us – together collecting grain for grain we will build C.E.D.R.
Let’s fulfill the dreams of families about a place where they will face development challenges.
The purpose of the collection at this stage is to achieve a closed shell, and the necessary works to be performed are: demolition works, reinforced concrete works, staircase, installation of windows and entrance doors, and execution of the façade.
Currently, we need PLN 940,000.00
PLN 142 726 out of PLN 940 000